“Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you’ll be forever in the control of things you can’t give up.”
“Culture changes when the organization is transformed; the culture reflects the realities of people working together every day.”
The Key to Cultural Transformation, Leader to Leader (Spring 1999)
How It Works
People hire an executive coach to help them achieve extraordinary results in their professional lives. Executive coaches work with individuals or teams to help them identify and achieve their goals.
Situations where executive coaching may be helpful:
- Starting or expanding a business.
- Career choices or transitions.
- Leadership development.
- Dealing with complex workplace issues such as discrimination, harassment or bullying or more covert strains in relationships.
- Improving personal effectiveness.
- Enhancing communication skills.
- Managing challenging teams and getting the best out of your team.
- Skills development e.g., enhanced negotiation and presentation capabilities.
- Getting to grips with a new role.
Recommended for you: What is Executive Coaching?
We coach executives in Sydney and surrounding suburbs
How we can help
- We always start with a careful and thorough assessment.
- During the course of the interview, the client develops greater self-awareness of and insight into their behaviour. In particular, the client identifies the values that they bring to any work-related difficulty.
- Our leaders, be they CEOs, managers or business owners, come to see the challenges they face as opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- At this point, we find that our clients become highly motivated to change and acquire new skills.
- We introduce a range of techniques to assist the development of skills such as: change management, project management, delegating, conflict & risk management, interpersonal skills etc. as required.
- We take a contextual approach emphasising the relationship between the person and their organisation. Ideally this should be one that stimulates growth and development on both sides.
- Where there is a clear alignment of culture, values and goals, the process of resolving any differences usually proceeds smoothly. Where this does not apply it is important to recognise that reconciliation may be impossible despite everyone’s best efforts.
- Organisations will flourish to the extent that their personnel flourish and attribute their growth to their membership of that organisation. Leaders will flourish if they experience themselves as making a difference that is meaningful to them and others.
- Our approach consists of an individually tailored combination of Knowledge management, Hardiness and Mindfulness practices. These evidence-based methods of executive coaching effect long lasting and positive change in our clients.